Alaundo the Seer was the singular sage whose prophecies proved to be true over the years. Citing a seer from past ages that Alaundo called “the T Source”, the prophecies he made included The Creation of the Bhaalspawn and The Creation of the Seven Scourges.
His skull was supposedly stolen shortly after his death and was a priceless relic venerated by the faithful of Deneir, Oghma and Savras. It was greatly sought after by the illithids of Oryndoll, and rumours of its existence and whereabouts around 1370 DR caused an increase in illithid activity on the southern shores of the Deepwash. It was said that the bearer of the skull could speak directly with Alaundo using a speak with dead spell.
- ↑ Greg A. Vaughan, Skip Williams, Thomas M. Reid (November 2007). Anauroch: The Empire of Shade. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-4362-9.
- ↑ BioWare (December 1998). Designed by James Ohlen. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 269. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.