House Ammakyl had holdings in Amphail where it accounted for more than half of the village's turnover by producing crops and flowers for export to Waterdeep. This included their shop, Ammakyl Flowers and Foods. Their primary villa within the city of Waterdeep was located in the Sea Ward.
The Ammakyl family was ennobled in 1248 DR along with
- Luth Ammakyl:The patriarch of the family
- Jadzia Ammakyl:Lady of House Ammakyl
- Gural Ammakyl: Luth's second son and heir
- Vescaras Ammakyl
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 46. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 2. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (Cities and Civilization). (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 92. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Erin M. Evans (December 2013). The Adversary. (Wizards of the Coast), p. ?. ISBN 0786963751.