Amphail "the Just" Caradoon was a War Lord of Waterdeep during the 10th century DR. He ruled during the onset of the Second Trollwar, but his reign lasted only one year as he was killed during a battle against the trolls. His rule followed on from that of Gharl, successor to Nimoar, and he was succeeded by another five War Lords before the end of that twelve-year period.
Family[edit | edit source]
Amphail was the middle of three Caradoon brothers. The oldest brother was Renwick Caradoon, a noted wizard, and the youngest brother was Samular Caradoon. Amphail and Samular were both paladins in the service of Tyr.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
References[edit | edit source]
- Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 48–49. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 13. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- slade, et al. (April 1996). “Cities & Civilization”. In James Butler ed. The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (TSR, Inc.), p. 4. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- Ed Greenwood (December 1987). “Welcome to Waterdeep”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #128 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 8–14.