Powers[edit | edit source]
Amulets of natural armor magically toughened the wearer's skin, making it harder to break.
History[edit | edit source]
Many of the amulets of natural armor that were circulating around the Sword Coast in the late 14th century DR came from Telenn, a retired warrior. When Telenn's old age caught up with him, he pivoted his career towards instructing local youth, aspiring adventurers in the art of combat. During that time, he rekindled his old hobby—the arcane arts. As he improved his magical skills, he started crafting these amulets for the students, to prevent them injuring each-other. Some time later, when he perfected his amulets of natural armor he decided to return to adventuring aided by his amulets.
Notable Owners[edit | edit source]
- Telenn, an aging adventurer who developed his own crafting recipe for the amulets of natural armor.
- Handragath, a human wizard of the Cult of the Dragon, active circa 1369 DR.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- BioWare (June 2002). Designed by Brent Knowles, James Ohlen. Neverwinter Nights. Atari.
- BioWare (December 2003). Designed by Brent Knowles. Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark. Atari.
- Jesse Decker, David Noonan, Chris Thomasson (June 2005). Dungeon Master's Guide II. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 72. ISBN 0-7869-3687-8.
- Sean K. Reynolds (2000). Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor. Edited by Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 87. ISBN 0-7869-1710-5.