An amulet of spell warding was a type of enchanted amulet that protected the wearer from magical spells and spell-like abilities. They were favored among mages who planned on participating in mage duels.
Powers[edit | edit source]
These amulets offered an individual significant protection from magic, in all of its forms. Fortunately for spellcasters, they did not interfere with how they practiced the Art, or in the case of priests, how they accessed the Power.
Notable Owners[edit | edit source]
- Kryll: an evil necromancer who plagued areat to the east from Nashkel mines in 1368 DR.
- Xithiss: a mind flayer trader under Baeloth Barrityl's control from the Black Pits of Underdark.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.
References[edit | edit source]
- BioWare (September 2000). Designed by James Ohlen, Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Black Isle Studios.
- Beamdog (November 2012). Designed by Philip Daigle, et al. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. Beamdog.
- Beamdog (November 2012). Designed by Philip Daigle, et al. Baldur's Gate: The Black Pits. Beamdog.