|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. This article has been tagged since 02:32, April 15, 2015 (UTC). If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
An annis was a giant crone with blackened skin, stringy, black hair, fingers that ended in long talons, and sharpened teeth that looked like iron nails. They stood over eight feet tall and weighed 325 pounds. While an annis could assume a more attractive form, she could not change her size. Thus, they always assume the form of a gentle giantess or an extremely tall woman.
An annis made her lair in a dark cave, burrow, or ruin, where she stalked and fed upon the unwary. Of all the hags, an annis delighted in tearing her victims to shreds with her bare hands, all while relishing in the screams of pain and terror.
Notable annis hagsEdit
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- F. Wesley Schneider (July 2006). “The Ecology of the Annis”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #345 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), pp. 64–68.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 143. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Frank Mentzer (January 1985). “Ay pronunseeAYshun gyd”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #93 (TSR, Inc.), p. 25.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Ed Greenwood, Christopher Lindsay, Sean K. Reynolds (June 2007). Expedition to Undermountain. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 176–177. ISBN 978-0-7869-4157-5.