|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Antipathy. (Discuss)
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Sympathy. (Discuss)
The caster specified either a creature no larger than an adult dragon or a giant, an object no larger than a cube 15 ft (4.6 m) on a side, or an area no larger than a cube 200 ft (61 m) on a side, and one kind of intelligent creature. The spell created an aura on the target that lasted for 10 days and affected all creatures of that type with one of these effects:
- Affected creatures could not move closer than 60 ft (18.3 m) from the target without becoming terrified of it and feeling an intense urge to move as far as possible from it.
- Affected creatures that saw the target or moved within 60 ft (18.3 m) of it would feel strongly compelled to move towards it.
In either case, if a creature was able to resist the effect, it immediately realized that it was being magically affected and became immune to it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 23, 27. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211, 214. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Gary Gygax, David Cook, and François Marcela-Froideval (1985). Oriental Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 94. ISBN 0-8803-8099-3.