Description[edit | edit source]
Araleth appeared as a male elf with silvery hair and glowing golden eyes. He wore white robes, and was sometimes surrounded by a shimmering white aura.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Divine Realm[edit | edit source]
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Foes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
At some point in his existence, he personally battled Lolth during a war between the elves and the drow. He ultimately won the hard-fought battle, but was left with a scar on his shoulder—the result of an envenomed bite from the Queen of Spiders.
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The phrasing indicates that the House of Glowing Stars is located within the joint realm of the Seldarine, Arvandor. It is not explicitly stated that Arvandor here does not refer to the first layer more generally, where that realm is located. But as that layer is usually called Olympus outside Forgotten Realms sources, it seems likely.
References[edit | edit source]
- Chris Perry (December 1996). “The Seldarine Revisited”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #236 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 11–17, 25.
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (May 29, 2018). Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes. Edited by Kim Mohan, Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 43. ISBN 978-0786966240.
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 59–61. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- Denise Lyn Voskuil (March 1990). “The Elfin Gods”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #155 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 20–22, 24.