Archfey were fey beings who gained nearly god-like powers and established a position of preeminence among fey-kind. Each archfey had a unique appearance and set of abilities, most controlled a portion of the Feywild and had self-proclaimed titles.
Some of them were powerful fey of many races, others were the awakened spirits of natural places such as forests or rivers, others the sentient incarnations of different types of animals, and others were noble eladrin so old and powerful they transcended the bounds of mortality.
- Aurilandür, the Frost Sprite Queen
- Hyrsam, the Prince of Fools
- Lurue the Unicorn Queen
- Neifion, the Lord of Bats
- Oberon, the Green Lord
- The Prince of Frost
- Queen of Air and Darkness
- Relkath of the Infinite Branches
- Sarula Iliene the Nixie Queen
- Titania, the Queen of the Summer Court
- Verenestra the Oak Princess
- Kannoth, the Vampire Lord of Cendriane
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Richard Baker, John Rogers, Robert J. Schwalb, James Wyatt (December 2008). Manual of the Planes 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 36. ISBN 978-0-7869-5002-7.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell (2009). City of Torment. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 76–80. ISBN 978-07869-5184-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Brian R. James (June 2009). “Realmslore: Sarifal”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #376 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 59–65.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 138. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell (2009). City of Torment. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 219. ISBN 978-07869-5184-0.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell (2009). City of Torment. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 79. ISBN 978-07869-5184-0.
- ↑ Various (June 2011). Untold Adventures. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 214. ISBN 0786958375.