The Arms and Equipment Guide is an accessory for AD&D 2nd edition. It is the third book in the DMGR series.
At one time or another, every Dungeon Master faces questions like "What's the difference between banded mail and splint mail?" and "What do all these pole arms look like?" DMs and players alike will be thrilled to find answers to these and other equipment questions all in this book, the Arms and Equipment Guide. Lavishly illustrated, this book provides valuable descriptions and diagrams for a variety of armors, weapons, and barding, as well as important items of clothing and equipment. This is the essential volume for the well-equipped character!
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1 Armor
- Written by Grant Boucher and illustrated by Kelly Freas, Laura Freas, Mark Nelson and Karl Waller.
- Chapter 2 Equipment for mounts
- Written by Jon Pickens and Troy Christensen, and illustrated by Valerie Valusek.
- Chapter 3 Weapons
- Written by John Terra and illustrated by Stephen Sullivan.
- Chapter 4 Equipment
- Written by Jon Pickens and Troy Christensen, and illustrated by Ken Frank.
- Chapter 5 Clothing
- Written by Scott Davis and illustrated by Ned Dameron.
Index[edit | edit source]
Armor[edit | edit source]
Clothing[edit | edit source]
- Boots • Braies • Shoes
- Boot hose • Chemise • Drawers
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Adventuring Equipment;
- Backpack • Block and tackle • Crampons • Clawed gloves • Clawed shoes • Flint • Grappling hook • Healer's bag • Housebreaker harness • Lantern (Beacon, Bullseye) • Lock • Provisions • Rope • Thieves' tools • Waterskin • Weaponblack
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
Appendix[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Grant Boucher. Arms and Equipment Guide (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2013-23-04.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.