Arrows were a type of projectile, fired by bows. A normal arrow consisted of a shaft with an arrowhead attached to the front end, with fletchings and a nock at the other.
Some arrows were enchanted in some way so they could deal larger damage, dispel, blind or silence their target.
- Ekaa: a type of arrow that was used by the Iulutiuns to hunt for caribou and other herd animals. Their heads were carved from the antlers of a caribou or deer, while their shafts were carved from bones, and both were covered in numerous hooked barbs.
- Trukaa: a type of that was used by the Iulutiuns to hunt for smaller game. Like the ekaa they were carved from bone, but had a blunt arrowhead in order to minimize damage to the fur of a shot creature.
- Arrows of biting
- Acid arrow
- Arrows of detonation
- Arrows of petrification
- Arrows of slaying
- Arrows of the vampire
- Fire arrows
- Ice arrows
- Lightning arrows
- Unbreakable arrows
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 146–147, 150. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Rick Swan (1992). The Great Glacier. (TSR, Inc), p. 36. ISBN 1-56076-324-8.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 152. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- ↑ Jeremy Crawford, Mike Mearls, Robert J. Schwalb, Adam Lee, Christopher Perkins, Matt Sernett (November 2017). Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Edited by Kim Mohan. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0-7869-6612-7.