|“||The Caliph of Shadows awaits!
The Assassins of Zakhara strike in silence and from darkness, certain of their faith and the rightness of their cause. The slayers carry out the orders of their Grandfather assassin, never questioning his wisdom or direction.
Assassin Mountain is the DM's guide to the secrets and objectives of the assassins.
|“||Assassin Mountain includes:
MONSTROUS COMPENDIUM pages detailing new genies and other monsters; and
a poster map of Jabal Sarahin, the fortress of the Everlasting.Recommended for use with the Arabian Adventures rulebook.
- Adventure Book
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: When the Well Runs Dry
- Chapter 3: The Heart of a Lion
- Chapter 4: Death on the Mountain
- Holy Slayer Sourcebook
- Part I: The Holy Slayers
- Part II: The Brotherhood of the Everlasting
- Part III: The Fortress of Sarahin
- Designed: Wolfgang Baur
- Editing: Michele Carter and Anne Brown
- Cover Art: Jeff Easley
- Interior Art: Karl Waller
- Cartography: Dave Sutherland III, John Knecht, and Robin Raab
- Typesetting: Angelika Lokotz
- Playtest and Review: Steve Kurtz and David J. Gross
- Special Thanks: Jeff Grubb, Zeb Cook, and Dave Zenz
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.