Assumbar (pronounced: /æsˈʌmbɑːr/ ass-UM-bar) was a noble house within the city of Waterdeep during the 14th century DR. They were famous for their exceptionally-crafted carriages and master carpentry.
The family had a villa located in the Sea Ward of the city. Within the estate was the Chapel and Chalice of the Divine Right, the only real shrine to Siamorphe found in Faerûn around the year 1370 DR.
- Laeros Assumbar: The family's patriarch
- Kerri Assumbar
- Circe Assumbar: Lord Laeros' sister
- Myklos Assumbar: The son of Lord Laeros and Lady Kerri
- Harlaa Assumbar: Priestess of Siamorphe
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Eric L. Boyd (2005-09-28). Noble Houses of Waterdeep (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. p. 2. Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ed Greenwood (1987). Waterdeep and the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 46. ISBN 0-88038-490-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Who's Who in Waterdeep”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 10. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (June 2005). City of Splendors: Waterdeep. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 92. ISBN 0-7869-3693-2.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 58. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 68. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.