An axe is a single- or double-bladed weapon made from a metal or stone head mounted on a haft of varying length. The haft is usually made of wood to reduce the overall weight. The term "axe" is used here as an archetype of hand-held slashing weapons that fit this description and where the blade length is considerably less then the overall weapon length.
Axes in the RealmsEdit
- Dwarven waraxe
- Ice axe
- An axe specialised for use in climbing icy surfaces that can also function as a weapon.
- Orc double axe
- Pole axes and Halberds
- Throwing axe
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 113. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (October 1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc.), p. 12. ISBN 0-88038-880-3.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 115. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.