Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II is a computer role-playing game developed by Black Isle Studios for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox, released in 2004. Dark Alliance II returned to Baldur's Gate with a new story and new characters.
The story begins when the previous three heroes are taken prisoner by an evil vampire king, Mordoc SeLanmere. In part two, the player is one of the many adventurers seeking fame and fortune in Baldur's Gate. The gameplay is very similar to that of the original Dark Alliance.
The new characters are:
- Allessia Faithhammer : Human cleric
- Artemis Entreri : Human assassin
- Borador Goldhand : Dwarf rogue
- Dorn Redbear : Human barbarian
- Drizzt Do'Urden : Drow Ranger
- Vhaidra Uoswiir : Drow monk
- Ysuran Auondril : Elf necromancer
Unlike in the original Dark Alliance game, players can create their own magical weapons, armor, and trinkets (for a price) in Dark Alliance II.
- Bloodmire Manor
- Bobby MacPherson (2015-06-11). D&D Videogames (Web). In Matt Chapman ed. Dragon+ #2. Wizards of the Coast. p. 6. Retrieved on 2017-07-16.
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
|Baldur's Gate series|
|Games|| Baldur's Gate (Tales of the Sword Coast • Siege of Dragonspear)|
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (Throne of Bhaal)
Baldur's Gate III
|Enhanced Editions|| Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (The Black Pits)|
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (Gladiators of Thay)
|Novelizations||Baldur's Gate • Shadows of Amn • Throne of Bhaal|
|Dark Alliance||Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II|