Baldurs Gate III is an upcoming computer game under development by Larian Studios and will be the third game in the Baldur's Gate series. It will be based on the 5th-edition Dungeons & Dragons rule set and will be set after the Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus tabletop adventure.
|“||An ancient evil has returned to Baldur's Gate, intent on devouring it from the inside out. The fate of Faerûn lies in your hands. Alone, you may resist. But together, you can overcome.||”|
- Buildings & Sites
- Blushing Mermaid • Ducal Palace • Ramazith's tower • Seatower of Balduran • Sorcerous Sundries
- Baldur's Gate
- A game under the title, Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound, was being worked on but was cancelled in 2003. The games are not the same.
- The Larian website pictured only the III part of the logo before the release announcement. Many speculated that the game was the sequel to Baldur's Gate II, and this was hinted in metadata. The actual announcement came on June 6th, 2019.
- Baldur's Gate III official website
- Baldur's Gate III article at the Baldur's Gate Wiki, a wiki for the Baldur's Gate games.
- GOG page for Baldur's Gate III
- Steam page for Baldur's Gate III
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
|Baldur's Gate series|
|Games|| Baldur's Gate (Tales of the Sword Coast • Siege of Dragonspear)|
Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (Throne of Bhaal)
Baldur's Gate III
|Enhanced Editions|| Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (The Black Pits)|
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (Gladiators of Thay)
|Novelizations||Baldur's Gate • Shadows of Amn • Throne of Bhaal|
|Dark Alliance||Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance • Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II|