Bear's endurance, also simply known as endurance, was a transmutation spell that temporarily boosted a creature's stamina and ability to withstand hardship. After the Second Sundering, this spell was combined with other characteristic-enhancing spells and became an aspect of enhance ability.
The caster had to touch the recipient of this spell. When cast, the target creature's constitution was greatly enhanced, giving them more health, better stamina, and an improved chance to resist certain effects. For beginning casters, this boon lasted three minutes. More experienced casters could make it last longer. All the benefits of this spell went away when the spell expired.
- Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 203. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 108. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- Jeff Crook, Wil Upchurch, Eric L. Boyd (May 2005). Champions of Ruin. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 59. ISBN 0-7869-3692-4.
- James Wyatt (October 2001). Oriental Adventures (3rd edition). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 93. ISBN 0-7869-2015-7.
- Richard Baker (November 2004). Complete Arcane. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 92. ISBN 0-7869-3435-2.
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 237. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.