Beneath the City of the Dead is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It is part of the Waterdeep series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Waterdeep, and is an adventure designed for 1st- to 4th-level characters. It is part two of the Umbral Aristocracy Trilogy.
|“||The treasure hunt has led to the City of the Dead. Beneath that well-manicured park is an ancient crypt where the treasure awaits you!||”|
- Adhamh • Artor Morlin • Perdita
- bat • dwarf • ghost • ghoul • human • rat • skeleton • vampire • vampiric mist • wererat • werewolf • wolf • zombie
- animated armor • flying sword • guardian portrait
- goggles of night • wand of secrets
- counterspell • crown of madness • cure wounds • divination • greater restoration • hypnotic pattern • identify • lesser restoration • prayer of healing • raise dead • remove curse • revivify • speak with dead • telekinesis • true resurrection
- Bregan D'aerthe • City Watch
- D&D Adventurers League Guildmaster: Chris Lindsay
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Mike Mearls, Matt Sernett
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Lysa Chen, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick
- Art Director and Graphic Designer: Rich Lescouflair
- Interior Art: Jack Holliday
- Playtesters: Mik Calow, Russell Engel, Justin Faris, Frank Foulis, Kyle Garms, Ashton Hardeman, Chris Klann, Paul Lovely, Bert Manchik, Chris McDaniel, Chris McGovern, Timothy Roberts, Matthew Roderick, Dan Taylor, Jia Jian Tin, Christine Weidenbach
Disclaimer: The views expressed in the following links do not necessarily represent the views of the editors of this wiki, nor does any lore presented necessarily adhere to established canon.