A berserker was a warrior who fought in a frenzied manner. In the Realms, the term often referred specifically to
It could also refer to a specific type of character in various editions of the Dungeons & Dragons rules:
- Berserker (1e subclass), a subclass in 1st edition,
- Berserker priest, a priest kit in 2nd edition,
- Berserker (kit), a warrior kit in 2nd edition,
- Runescarred berserker, a prestige class in 3rd edition,
- Berserker (4e subclass), a barbarian subclass in 4th edition,
- Berserker (primal path), one of the "primal paths" of a barbarian in 5th edition, or
- Berserker (nonplayer character), a generic nonplayer character in 5th edition.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.