Bigby's forceful hand was an evocation spell similar to Bigby's interposing hand. To Zakharan mages, always reluctant to acknowledge ajami names and accomplishments, the spell was known simply as forceful hand, and counted among the spells of the universal province.
When cast, this spell created a hand of force. This hand followed and shoved at a targeted creature, even a very strong one. The hand would push the targeted creature right to the distance limit of the spell. The spell was strong enough to slow a moving spelljammer.
- Bigby's forceful hand article at the NWNWiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights games.
- Bigby's Forceful Hand article at the NWN2Wiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights 2 games.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 204. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 173. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Sam Witt (January 1994). The Complete Sha'ir's Handbook. (TSR, Inc), pp. 124, 126. ISBN 978-1560768289.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (1978). Players Handbook 1st edition. (TSR, Inc.), p. 83. ISBN 0-9356-9601-6.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1989). “Concordance of Arcane Space”. Spelljammer: AD&D Adventures in Space (TSR, Inc.), p. 83. ISBN 0-88038-762-9.