Black Heart, designed by Jean-Philipe Chapleau, is an adventure module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 4th-edition ruleset.
As if the lycanthropes of Moray, the giants of Oman and the beasts of Norland were not enough, something evil and dangerous lurks in the dark corners of what used to be the most civilized island of the Moonshae. Occupied Snowdown has need for heroes, and soon. Something about vampires roaming the streets of Westphal… Choose your friends well and your enemies better. This is the conclusion of “The Fisherman” major quest. A Living Forgotten Realms adventure set in The Moonshae Isles for characters levels 11-14.
Index[edit | edit source]
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Brenden Mac Lyrr • Deidra Mac Ullan • Eamon Mac Ullan • Erliza Daressin • Kasharak • Keeron • Seamus Duffee
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- angel of battle • angel of valor • corpse vampire • dread zombie • fire genasi • half-orc • hobgoblin • legion devil • rakshasa • vampire spawn
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Bodies of Water
- Sea of Swords
- Once Dry Toad • Singing Fisherman
- Alaron • Snowdown
- Athkatla • Warlsbry • Westphal
Magic[edit | edit source]
- boots of striding and springing • ring of freedom of movement • Shadowfell gloves
- consult mystic sages • detect object
Organizations[edit | edit source]
Religions[edit | edit source]
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Ffolk • Northlander
- Food & Drink
- ale • beer • rat stew • wine
- tiger's eye
- rope • scroll
Appendix[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The date for all Year 1 RPGA sanctioned adventures is considered to be 1479 DR for the purposes of this wiki.
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.