A paladin used this spell to enhance a weapon to be more deadly against evil creatures. When the spell was in effect, the blessed weapon was able to cause terrible damage to all evil creatures, including incorporeal creatures. A paladin was able to cast this spell on the ammunition of a ranged weapon, such as arrows. If the spell was cast on a ranged weapon but not the ammunition, the ammunition would not be blessed.
- Video Games
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 62–66. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Bless weapon article at the NWNWiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights games.
- Bless Weapon article at the NWN2Wiki, a wiki for the Neverwinter Nights 2 games.
- ↑ James Wyatt, Darrin Drader, Christopher Perkins (October 2003). Book of Exalted Deeds. (TSR, Inc), p. 57. ISBN 0-7869-3136-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (August 2000). Player's Handbook 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 180. ISBN 0-7869-1551-4.
- ↑ Obsidian Entertainment (October 2006). Designed by Ferret Baudoin, J.E. Sawyer. Neverwinter Nights 2. Atari.