Blood Above, Blood Below is an Epic Adventures module set in the Forgotten Realms using the Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition ruleset. It was designed to be played by three different parties of adventurers at the same time, each with their own objectives but with the success of all of them together determining the final outcome.
It is part of the Rage of Demons series of adventures published for the D&D Adventurers League. It focuses on Hillsfar, Maerimydra and Szith Morcane, and is an adventure designed for three to seven 1st- to 16th-level characters. This module debuted at GenCon2015.
|“||In two different arenas, the call for blood has been sounded. The five factions now seek out bold adventurers willing to brave death in order to draw attention away from Szith Morcane, and in so doing allow a small group to infiltrate the drow outpost and return it to the hands of the drow. What role will you play in this deadly game?||”|
As two mass combats play out at the same time, a trio of powerful incubi, called the Crimson Trinity attempt to channel the souls of those who die to their master, Graz'zt, in the hopes of giving him enough power to begin a conquest of Toril. Drow refugees from Szith Morcane have warned the Emerald Enclave, Harpers, Lords' Alliance, Order of the Gauntlet and Zhentarim of the plot, and each faction together sends hundreds of their most able agents in secret to foil it.
- Arias Goldthorn • Dargol Rend • Dragomira Var • Fayd Uldrane • Fluuz Agruub • Gheriot • Guldocht • Hledh Hellspawn • Kaele Icaryd • Kel Morcane • Myrkthrasir • Oromoth • Solom Ned'razak • Tonorok • Urek Coldwater • Vheloch • Ygrmog • Zor Mirko
- Referenced only
- Alisannara Morcane • Graz'zt • Maalthir • Torin Nomerthal
- Bar-lgura • Cloaker • Darkmantle • Dretch • Drow • Elf • Eye of flame • Fire giant • Flameskull • Giant scorpion • Giant spider • Gorgon • Half-orc • Hell hound • Helmed horror • Human • Incubus • Minotaur • Pegasus • Quasit • Skeleton • Violet fungus • Vrock • Wight
- Abyss • Azzagrat • Cormanthor • Daggerdale • Melvaunt • Mulmaster • Phlan • Sporedome • Stojanow River • Thentia • Zelatar
- Belt of fire giant strength • Ioun stone
- Potion of healing
- Animate dead • Bestow curse • Blade ward • Blur • Burning hands • Charm person • Cloud of daggers • Cloudkill • Command • Crown of madness • Cure wounds • Dancing lights • Darkness • Disguise self • Dispel magic • Divination • Draining kiss • Eldritch blast • Elemental bane • Entangle • Etherealness • Expeditious retreat • Faerie fire • Fire bolt • Fireball • Flaming sphere • Fly • Fog cloud • Friends • Greater restoration • Gust of wind • Hellish rebuke • Hex • Hold person • Hunger of Hadar • Identify • Inflict wounds • Invisibility • Legend lore • Lesser restoration • Levitate • Light • Mage armor • Mage hand • Magic circle • Magic missile • Mass healing word • Mirror image • Phantasmal force • Prayer of healing • Prestidigitation • Protection • Protection from evil and good • Raise dead • Remove curse • Revivify • Sacred flame • Shatter • Shield • Shield of faith • Shocking grasp • Slow • Speak with dead • Spider climb • Spiritual weapon • Stoneskin • Thaumaturgy • True strike • Vampiric touch • Witch bolt
- Brotherhood of the Cloak • Red Plumes
- Referenced only
- Bane • Lloth • Talos • Tempus
- D&D Organized Play: Chris Tulach
- D&D Adventurers League Wizards Team: Chris Lindsay, Adam Lee, Chris Tulach
- D&D Adventurers League Administrator(s): Claire Hoffman, Robert Adducci, Bill Benham, Travis Woodall, Greg Marks, Alan Patrick