In 1479 DR, Jack Ravenwild hired the Blue Wyverns at a pay rate of 500 gold pieces each to help him recover the Sarkenaegal from the ancient dwarven city of Sarbreen located beneath Ravens Bluff. In Sarbreen, the group fought and defeated a tribe of troglodytes who were in service to a beholder. Once they found the book in the Temple of the Soulforger they had to fight Myrkyssa Jelan's gang, the Moondaggers, for possession of the book.
Later, Jack hired the Blue Wyverns to back him up when he delivered a shadow simulacrum of himself to a mage who was trying to imprison Jack once again in the mythal beneath Ravens Bluff. Jack hired the group a third time to ambush and capture the notorious slaver Fetterfist. The fourth service performed for Jack was on the house as the band rushed to a nobleman's party to drive off Fetterfist's gang and a group of drow who intended to kill as many nobles as possible and enslave the rest.
- Arlith - Halfling rogue
- Halamar - Human fire mage
- Kurzen Brewhammer - Dwarf fighter
- Narm - Half-orc fighter and leader of company
- ↑ Richard Baker (July 3, 2012). Prince of Ravens (Kindle ed.). (Wizards of the Coast), loc. 2833. ISBN B005UFN5SO.
- ↑ Richard Baker (July 3, 2012). Prince of Ravens (Kindle ed.). (Wizards of the Coast), loc. 3958. ISBN B005UFN5SO.
- ↑ Richard Baker (July 3, 2012). Prince of Ravens (Kindle ed.). (Wizards of the Coast), loc. 4263. ISBN B005UFN5SO.