In 1377 DR the Boareskyr Bridge was under the control of the Boareskyr family, namely, dimwitted Becil and Bullard Boareskyr. Another descendant of the hero's was Eidola of Neverwinter who was to wed Piergeiron the Paladinson.
|This Realmslore article about an individual is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ The 4th edition Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide states the bridge was named after a Realm, while the 2nd edition sourcebook Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast cites Boareskyr was an adventurer.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), p. 89. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Anthony Herring, Jeff Grubb (1993). Player's Guide to the Forgotten Realms Campaign. (TSR, Inc.), p. 48. ISBN 1-56076-695-6.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ J. Robert King (February 1998). The Abduction. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 35–40. ISBN 0-7869-0864-5.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.