|Baldur's Gate Wiki has an article about|
Boots of Elvenkind.
Boots of elvenkind were a type of magical boots, of elven origin, that allowed the wearer to step across any surface quietly. These rather soft boots were also known as elven boots, elvish boots, or elven sneaking boots.
The boots of elvenkind allowed the wearer to walk much more quietly.
The boots original purpose was to allow elves to travel through the forest without causing any disturbance, but they were popular amongst thieves because they were ideal for committing crimes. Thus elven makers were reluctant about letting them fall into foreign hands.
Due to their elven origins, these boots were extremely difficult to find them in other sizes.
- Slippers of Soft Movement
- Video Games
- ↑ Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 250. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- ↑ BioWare (2000). James Ohlen, Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ BioWare (2002). Trent Oster, Brent Knowles, James Ohlen. Neverwinter Nights. Atari.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (March 1992). “Wonders of the Land of Fate”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #179 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 66–77.