Bracers of armor were magical armor pieces for the forearms that protected the wearer with an invisible field of force that acted as a source of armor for his or her whole body.
Description[edit | edit source]
Powers[edit | edit source]
They could come in a wide range of power levels, ranging from protection equivalent to the wearing of padded armor to the defensive capabilities of full plate mail. The power of the bracers only manifested if both members of the pair were worn at the same time.
Notable Owners[edit | edit source]
Appendix[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 250. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 123. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- BioWare (June 2002). Designed by Brent Knowles, James Ohlen. Neverwinter Nights. Atari.
- Sean K. Reynolds, Duane Maxwell, Angel McCoy (August 2001). Magic of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 0-7869-1964-7.
- Sean K. Reynolds (2000). Pool of Radiance: Attack on Myth Drannor. Edited by Michele Carter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 77. ISBN 0-7869-1710-5.