Brontosauruses were so large that most predators did not dare attack them.
These animals were not aggressive. They calmly lumbered through the jungles ignoring smaller creatures.
Brontosauruses only fought in self-defense. If necessary, they could stomp enemies and hit them with their enormous tails, which were powerful enough to even kill smaller predators.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ David Cook, Steve Winter, and Jon Pickens (1989). Monstrous Compendium Volume Three Forgotten Realms Appendix (MC3). (TSR, Inc), p. 21. ISBN 0-88038-769-6.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Frank Mentzer (January 1985). “Ay pronunseeAYshun gyd”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #93 (TSR, Inc.), p. 25.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Christopher Perkins, Will Doyle, Steve Winter (September 19, 2017). Tomb of Annihilation. Edited by Michele Carter, Scott Fitzgerald Gray. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 194, 197. ISBN 978-0-7869-6610-3.