The sun appeared as a red orb always touching the horizon of Brux, while a half moon could be seen hanging low on the opposite side of the sky. It was considerably cooler than Krigala, so fog and mist commonly rose from the ground and obscured the trees. All trees grew slanted on the layer, pointing toward the dim source of light of the perpetually setting sun, and created long shadows. This seemingly frozen state could be disconcerting to visitors, but it did not disturb the activity cycle of the animals that lived there.
- The Cat Lord's Prowl, realm of the cat lord.
- Findar Endar, realm of Haela Brightaxe.
- The Library of All Knowledge, shared realm of Deneir and Milil.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jeff Grubb, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan (September 2001). Manual of the Planes 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 141–144. ISBN 0-7869-1850-8.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (April 1987). “Plane Speaking: Tuning in to the Outer Planes”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #120 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 42–43.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Dale Donovan (December 1995). “Liber Benevolentiae”. In Michele Carter ed. Planes of Conflict (TSR, Inc.), pp. 22–25. ISBN 0-7869-0309-0.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Colin McComb (1996). On Hallowed Ground. Edited by Ray Vallese. (TSR, Inc), p. 181. ISBN 0-7869-0430-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 67–71. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), pp. 54, 116. ISBN 978-0786903849.