A bullet, or sling bullet, which was sometimes referred to as a pellet, was a type of ammunition that was launched from a sling.
Bullets were spherically shaped and usually pieces of lead, which was very dense. Sling bullets could also be made of copper or even exotic materials, such as the knuckles of salamanders or chips of elementals.
They most often came in leather pouches, which could hold ten of them. Like arrows and bolts, some bullets were enchanted in some way so that they could deal more damage. Bullets that struck targets were destroyed in the process, but had a chance of being recovered.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 116. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ BioWare (December 1998). Designed by James Ohlen. Baldur's Gate. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 BioWare (September 2000). Designed by James Ohlen, Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ BioWare (June 2001). Designed by Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 113, 115. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.