Calihye had light blue, almost gray eyes, thin lips in an angular beautiful face were it not for a nasty scar on her right cheek. She had long black hair. Calihye was of medium height, lithe but strong, her graceful body being outlined by tight cords of muscles. She moved with the grace of a skilled warrior. Due to her scar she talked with a distinct lisp. She had received the scar on her lip while battling a pirate, his gaff hook drawing a jagged line from her cheek through the edge of her lips to the middle of her chin.
The half-elf warrior could be ferocious or tender, often using her feminine charms on unwitting opponents on the battlefield, throwing them off guard before eviscerating them.
In 1368 DR, Calihye fell in love with Artemis Entreri, the man who killed her dear friend Parissus. When Entreri asked her to leave her home or say farewell to him she found the options unbearable and reverted to her desire of revenge. She tried to kill Entreri by stabbing him with a dagger but was defeated by the drow Kimmuriel Oblodra. When left to die in an alley, Kimmuriel came back to her and took her with him to Menzoberranzan, where she was held by Bregan D'aerthe.
When thinking back on Calihye a century later, Artemis Entreri thought that he might have loved her, at least as close as he had ever been in love with anyone.
- Referenced only
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Warning: edition not specified for Road of the Patriarch
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2007). Road of the Patriarch (Mass Market Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4277-0.
- ↑ Warning: edition not specified for Promise of the Witch-King
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Warning: edition not specified for Promise of the Witch-King
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Warning: edition not specified for Road of the Patriarch
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Warning: edition not specified for Promise of the Witch-King
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 243. ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.