The creatures affected by this spell in a 20 ft (6 m) radius area were brought to a emotionally neutral state. A group of angered people would be calmed and not considered hostile unless they were attacked or the effect ended and they still felt motivated to fight.
The effect would suppress other spells that effected the mind or mood like fear or emotion, and also abilities like the magic of a bard's song or a barbarians rage. When calm emotions ended, the suppressed spells would resurface.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211, 221. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Jeremy Crawford, Mike Mearls, Robert J. Schwalb, Adam Lee, Christopher Perkins, Matt Sernett (November 2017). Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Edited by Kim Mohan. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 39. ISBN 978-0-7869-6612-7.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, Jeff Quick (October 2003). Underdark. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 53. ISBN 0-7869-3053-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–208. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 62–66. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 84, 85, 181. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Hal Maclean (May 2007). “Seven Saintly Domains”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #355 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), pp. 29–30.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 221. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.