|“||Journey through a perilous realm of searing sand and burning passions!
Pit of the Ghuls, Genies' Anvil, Vishap's Teeth... the mere mention of these mystical sites fills men's hearts with fear and apprehension. Now the mysteries of the High Desert are revealed!
Caravans takes player characters into Zakhara's greatest sea of sand to face its most treacherous denizens. Heroes match wits with djinn and ins alike - and fulfill a lover's obligation more than a half-century old.
This sourcebox includes:
A 32-page Campaign Book with notes from famed travelers of the High Desert, plus details on a wondrous magical carpet
A 64-page Adventure Book featuring tales of honor, riches, and unrequited love
An 8-page book of player aids
A magnificent full-color poster depicting Ala'i the Hungry, a fortune-telling carpet whose profound wisdom and wondrous powers will guide heroes on their epic adventureRecommended for use with the Arabian Adventures Campaign Setting Rulebook.
- Campaign Book
- Chapter 1: Ala'i the Hungry
- Chapter 2: Trader's Tour of the High Desert
- Chapter 3: Sahja's Lore
- Chapter 4: Adversaries and Allies
- Adventure Book
- Episode 1: The Talking Tent
- Episode 2: Perils of the High Desert
- Episode 3: On the Spire of Kor
- Episode 4: The Battle of the Empty Glass
- Episode 5: The Crypt of Vahtov
- Episode 6: The Palace of Ahz'ahk
Also includes a full-color 21" X 30" poster map.
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- Allen Varney (July 1995). “Role-playing Reviews: A Thousand and One Adventures”. In Wolfgang Baur ed. Dragon #219 (TSR, Inc.), p. 51.