All creatures typically of fine size.
Fine size was defined differently in different editions of Dungeons & Dragons:
- 1st edition: A fine size category did not exist. Creatures of corresponding size were included in the small category.
- 2nd edition: A fine size category did not exist. Creatures of corresponding size were included in the tiny category.
- 3rd/3.5 edition: Anything smaller than 6 in (0.15 m). There was no size category below.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 314. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
All items (3)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.