All creatures typically of gargantuan size.
Gargantuan size was defined differently in different editions of Dungeons & Dragons:
- 1st edition: A gargantuan size category did not exist. Creatures of corresponding size were included in the large category.
- 2nd edition: Anything larger than 25 ft (7.6 m). There was no size category above.
- 3rd/3.5 edition: Between 32 ft (9.8 m) and 64 ft (20 m).
- ↑ Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 314. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
All items (88)
- Battle dragon
- Black cloud of vengeance
- Black dragon
- Blue dragon
- Bore worm
- Brass dragon
- Bronze dragon
- Brown dragon
- Serpent lord
- Shen lung
- Silver dragon
- Star Worm
- Storm giant
- Styx dragon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.