All creatures typically of huge size.
Huge size was defined differently in different editions of Dungeons & Dragons:
- 1st edition: A huge size category did not exist. Creatures of corresponding size were included in the large category.
- 2nd edition: Larger than 12 ft (3.7 m) up to 25 ft (7.6 m).
- 3rd/3.5 edition: Between 16 ft (4.9 m) and 32 ft (9.8 m).
- 5th edition: Occupied an area of 15 ft (4.6 m) by 15 ft (4.6 m).
References[edit | edit source]
- Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 314. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 249, 251. ISBN 978-0786965622.
All items (300)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.