All creatures typically of tiny size.
Tiny size was defined differently in different editions of Dungeons & Dragons:
- 1st edition: A tiny size category did not exist. Creatures of corresponding size were included in the small category.
- 2nd edition: Anything smaller than 2 ft (0.61 m). There was no size category below.
- 3rd/3.5 edition: Between 1 ft (0.3 m) and 2 ft (0.61 m).
- 5th edition: Occupied an area of 2.5 ft (0.76 m) by 2.5 ft (0.76 m). There was no size category below.
- Gary Gygax (December 1977). Monster Manual, 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 6. ISBN 0-935696-00-8.
- Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual v.3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 314. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 249, 251. ISBN 978-0786965622.
All items (175)