The Celts Campaign Sourcebook is a sourcebook for the 2nd-edition ruleset of Dungeons & Dragons.
Celts - from those powerful barbarians who ruled Europe for centuries and challenged the might of Rome came the Druids, bards, and even the original legend of King Arthur. They ranged from Scotland to Greece and from Spain to Asia Minor, trading, raiding, and establishing a culture that is still alive today. Join mighty heros like the legendary Cu Chulainn or the woman-warrior Boudicca in wars against the Romans or the giant Fomorians, compete in feats of skill like chariot-jumping and spear-catching, or wander the half-world of the elflike sidhe. The battle frenzy is strong and the call to war rings clear!
Contents[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: A Mini-Course of Celtic History
- Chapter 3: Of Characters and Combat
- Chapter 4: Magic
- Chapter 5: Monsters
- Chapter 6: Equipment and Treasure
- Chapter 7: The Celtic Culture
- Chapter 8: A Brief Gazetteer
- Appendix 1: Enech
Index[edit | edit source]
Appendix[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Graeme Davis. Celts Campaign Sourcebook (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2013-22-01.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.