For the spell to be effective, the caster had to come into physical contact with the target creature. The spell allowed the caster to perform a variety of rites:
- Atonement: The cleric was able to restore a creature to their natural alignment.
- Bless Water: Transformed a vial of water into holy water.
- Coming of Age: When used on a young creature, they temporarily gained the skills of an adult.
- Dedication: Used when a creature became dedicated to the cleric's deity.
- Funeral Rite: Prevented a corpse from becoming undead for up to a week.
- Wedding: Used during wedding ceremonies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.