|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
30 Ches, or the 30th of the Claw of Sunsets, is the 91st day of the year in the Calendar of Harptos.
On This Day
- Worshipers of Waukeen observe High Coin (or Highcoin), a High Festival including a great feast and the gathering of offerings for the next festival, Spheres (10 Tarsakh)
- Waterdhavians celebrate the second day of the Fair Seas Festival, marking the end of Fleetswake, a tenday-long festival honoring maritime deities and trade.
- In 1369 DR, the Second Siege of Myratma ended with the Storm Siege, when the Loyalist Army of Queen Zaranda and King Haedrak III bombarded Myratma with lightning magic and breached its Eastgate.
- In 1369 DR, the city of Waterdeep repelled an attack from the sea led by Iakhovas the Ravager but the loss of ships and infrastructure disrupted trade with Maztica for almost a year.
- In 1373 DR, the siege of Menzoberranzan ended when the Scoured Legion faction withdrew from the battlefield.
- Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 179. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 87. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- Christopher Perkins, James Haeck, James Introcaso, Adam Lee, Matthew Sernett (September 2018). Waterdeep: Dragon Heist. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 185. ISBN 978-0-7869-6625-7.
- Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Adventurer's Guide to the City”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), pp. 27–28. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 45. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 9. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.
- Brian R. James, Ed Greenwood (September 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. Edited by Kim Mohan, Penny Williams. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.