|“||Uncover vast riches among the ruins!
On moonlit nights in the Land of Fate, many adventurers hear the call of long-forgotten cities rich with burial treasure. But is it bravery to breach the tombs of Zakhara's ancients and risk the ire of vengeful spirits, or is it greed? Fate knows the answer and will guide all to their destinies among the Cities of Bone!
This sourcebox includes:
• A 32-page Campaign Guide describing three ancient, mysterious cities
• A 64-page book of six adventures set in ruins and crypts throughout Zakhara
• An 8-page booklet introducing foes and guides to meet while adventuring
• A full-color poster map of the fabled Jade Palace and its Bone Pavilion
• Six illustrated cards with full-color fronts to dazzle players, plus detailed maps for the Dungeon Master
This boxed set includes six dungeon crawls, mostly portable anywhere in Zakhara, half for beginning characters and the rest for mid-to high levels. The text offers advice for creating a spooky atmosphere, and the historical reasons behind the construction of each dungeon. Half the text makes up the adventure, "Court of the Necromancers", where in the undead city of Ysawis, the player characters get involved in the intrigues of a couple of repugnant wizards and a senile lich. 
- Campaign Guide
- Chapter 1: Forbidding Tombs
- Chapter 2: City of Eternity
- Chapter 3: City of the Dead
- Chapter 4: City of the Sun
- Adventure Book
- Chapter 1: Suitable Donations
- Chapter 2: The Treasure Pit
- Chapter 3: The Genies' Terror
- Chapter 4: The Shattered Statue
- Chapter 5: Court of the Necromancers
- Chapter 6: Idolatry
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.