A cloak of the manta ray was a wondrous item that allowed its wearer to breathe underwater, and to move faster in water than normal.
These cloaks were typically known for granting their wearers water breathing and faster movement in water. Though some were known to polymorph their wearer into the form of a manta ray upon entering a body of salt water.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Card Games
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (September 2000). Dungeon Master's Guide 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 253. ISBN 978-0786915514.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford, Christopher Perkins, James Wyatt (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 159. ISBN 978-0786965622.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (1979). Dungeon Masters Guide 1st edition. (TSR, Inc.), p. 122. ISBN 0-9356-9602-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Jeremy Crawford, Stephen Schubert (September 2011). Mordenkainen's Magnificent Emporium. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 72. ISBN 978-0786957446.
- ↑ Christopher Perkins (November 2018). Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage. Edited by Jeremy Crawford. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 306. ISBN 978-0-7869-6626-4.