The Coalition army was led by three generals, each representing one of the three member-cities. Torsin Cedric deLancie commanded the Waterdhavian guardsmen, Marshal Kyrill Nederlok led the mercenaries of the Flaming Fist, and General Haither Stonehand directed the militiamen of Daggerford.
Base of OperationsEdit
- See also: War of the Shining Crusade
While the three powers of the Coalition agreed to form an alliance together, their forces were not able to rally together for some time. It was not until the siege of Bridgefort was broken, that the Flaming Fist army coming from Baldur's Gate could march north beyond the Winding Water. Even then, it was a matter of weeks before they rendezvoused with the armies of Daggerford and Waterdeep.
The Coalition won two decisive battles against the Shining Crusade. The first was a defense of their own war camp, when it was assaulted by various units of the Shining Legion. The second was a counterattack, when the Coalition army besieged the ruins of Dragonspear Castle, routed the crusaders, and stopped the Shining Lady from inflicting further destruction upon the Sword Coast
The Coalition army was composed soldiers each of its members' respective militaries. In terms of trained soldiers, there were 350 members of Waterdeep's City Guard, 100 mercenary soldiers of the Flaming Fist, and 50 militiamen from the Daggerford army.
- Simonetta Twoedged, a military consultant from Waterdeep
- Vigilant Halasan, a drill instructor responsible for training new recruits
- Theodosia Immartyred, a cleric of Ilmater that served as the Coalition's lead healer
- Belegarm, the Coalition logistician and provisioner of the Flaming Fist
- Mizhena, a devout warrior of Tempus
- Video Games