Cold iron was a type of iron. It was forged at a lower temperature than normal iron or steel, in order to preserve its properties. It was mined deep underground, and famed for its efficacy against fey creatures.
Notable Cold Iron ItemsEdit
- The rare holy avenger blades prized by paladins were forged of cold iron.
- The wizard Sememmon possessed masterwork daggers made from cold iron.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 284. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Obsidian Entertainment (November 2008). Designed by Tony Evans. Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir. Atari.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 226. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ George Krashos (July 2007). “Volo's Guide: Renegades of Darkhold”. In Erik Mona ed. Dragon #357 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 74.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.