Spells in the Sphere of CombatEdit
- 1st Level
- 2nd Level
- 3rd Level
- 4th Level
- 5th Level
- 6th Level
- 7th Level
- †This spell was removed from the Combat Sphere in the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See page 186.
- ↑ There is some confusion about the sphere to which this spell belongs. On page 175 of the Player's Option: Spells & Magic where this spell is defined, it says it is a War sphere spell. But in the appendix on page 186 it is listed in the Combat sphere instead. Since the War sphere is mainly concerned with BATTLESYSTEM™ campaigns and entire units of NPCs, it seems more likely that this spell be in the Combat sphere.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 34. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 50. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 186. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
|Spheres of Influence (2nd ed.)|
|All • Animal • Astral • Chaos • Charm • Combat • Creation • Divination • Elemental • Elem. Air • Elem. Earth • Elem. Fire • Elem. Water • Guardian • Healing • Law • Necromantic • Numbers • Plant • Protection • Summoning • Sun • Thought • Time • Travelers • War • Wards • Weather|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.