Complete Adventurer is an accessory for the 3.5th-edition of Dungeons & Dragons® ruleset.
Taverns are filled with tales of talented heroes and their breathtaking exploits. The prowess and ingenuity of these remarkable characters gives them the edge to succeed where others cannot.
This supplement for the D&D game provides everything you need to sharpen the skills and enhance the abilities of characters of any class. Along with new base classes, prestige classes, feats, spells, monsters, and magic items, Complete Adventurer provides alternate uses for skills and other options that expand the capabilities of the most versatile heroes.
- Chapter 1: Classes
- Chapter 2: Prestige Classes
- Chapter 3: Skills and Feats
- Chapter 4: Tools and Equipment
- Chapter 5: Spells
- Chapter 6: Organizations
This accessory focuses on the skill based character classes, replacing and also expanding Song and Silence. It presents additional base classes, prestige classes, and feats.
- Design: Jesse Decker
- Additional Design: Richard Baker, Michelle Lyons, David Noonan, Stan!
- Development Team: Richard Baker, Andy Collins, Andrew J. Finch
- Editors: John D. Rateliff, Gary Sarli
- Additional Editing: Jennifer Clarke Wilkes, Chris Thomasson
- Managing Editor: Kim Mohan
- Design Managers: Ed STark, Christopher Perkins
- Development Manager: Andrew J. Finch
- Senior Art Director RPG R&D: Stacy Longstreet
- Director of RPG R&D: Bill Slavicsek
- Art Director D&D: Dawn Murin
- Cover Artist: Matt Cavotta
- Interior Artists: Steve Belledin, Mitch Cotie, Ed Cox, Steve Ellis, Wayne England, David Hudnut, Jeremy Jarvis, Doug Kovacs, Chuck Lukacs, Jeff Miracola, Monte Moore, William O'Connor, Michael Phillippi, Ron Spencer, Franz Vohwinkel
- Graphic Designers: Dee Barnett, Dawn Murin
- Image Technician: Candice Baker
- Production Managers: Josh Fischer, Randall Crews
- Complete Adventurer Art Gallery. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2015-10-03. Retrieved on 2020-09-08.
- Excerpts: Cityscape (HTML). Excerpts Archive. Wizards of the Coast. (2005-01-07). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2021-10-30.
- Skip Williams (2005-01-21). Secrets of the Fochlucan College (Zipped PDF). Web Enhancement for Complete Adventurer. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-08-16. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- Product Spotlight: Complete Adventurer
- Dungeon Masters Guild product page
|3rd and 3.5 edition|
|Arms and Equipment Guide | Complete Adventurer | Complete Arcane | Complete Champion | Complete Divine | Complete Mage | Complete Psionic | Complete Warrior | Defenders of the Faith | Draconomicon | Epic Level Handbook | Expanded Psionics Handbook | Manual of the Planes | Masters of the Wild | Oriental Adventures | Psionics Handbook | Savage Species | Spell Compendium | Stormwrack | Unearthed Arcana|