Complete Arcane is an accessory for the 3.5th-edition of Dungeons & Dragons® ruleset.
Myth and mystery surround those who wield the awe-inspiring might of arcane magic. Whether through ancient knowledge, innate talent, or supernatural gift, these formidable and versatile spellcasters command powers beyond measure.This supplement for the D&D game provides everything you need to expand the power of arcane magic for characters of any class. Along with new base classes, prestige classes, feats, spells, monsters, and magic items, Complete Arcane provides guidelines for spell duels, arcane organizations, and other aspects of a campaign world imbued with magic.
- Chapter 1: Classes
- Chapter 2: Prestige Classes
- Chapter 3: Arcane Feats
- Chapter 4: Spells and Invocations
- Chapter 5: Magic Items
- Chapter 6: Arcane Monsters
- Chapter 7: Arcane Campaigns
Complete Arcane expands upon and replaces Tome and Blood. It presents additional rules and advice for the creation and use of character classes which specialize in arcane magic. It also updated three base classes to 3rd-edition: warlock, war mage and wu jen.
- Designer: Richard Baker
- Development Team: Michael Donais (lead), Andy Collins, Bruce R. Cordell
- Editors: Chris Thomasson (lead), Scott Fitzgerald Gray
- Managing Editor: Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel
- Design Manager: Christopher Perkins
- Development Manager: Andrew Finch
- Director of RPG R&D: Bill Slavicsek
- Production Managers: Josh Fischer, Randall Crews
- Art Director: Dawn Murin
- Cover Artist: Matt Cavotta
- Interior Artists: Steve Belledin, Matt Cavotta, Dennis Crabapple McClain, Emily Fiegenschuh, Doug Kovacs, Ginger Kubic, Jeff Miracola, Monte Moore, William O'Connor, Michael Phillippi, Ron Spencer, Franz Vohwinkel
- Graphic Designer: Dee Barnett, Trish Yochum
- Cartographer: Todd Gamble
- Graphic Production Specialist: Angelika Lokotz
- Image Technician: Robert Jordan
- Complete Arcane Art Gallery. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2015-10-02. Retrieved on 2021-02-21.
- Penny Williams (2004-11-19). Tarth Moorda (Zipped PDF). Web Enhancement for Complete Arcane. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-08-16. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- Excerpts: Complete Arcane (HTML). Excerpts Archive. Wizards of the Coast. (2004-11-05). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2021-10-30.
- Complete Arcane Errata (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. (2005-03-16). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-04.
- Product Spotlight: Complete Arcane
- Dungeon Masters Guild product listing
|3rd and 3.5 edition|
|Arms and Equipment Guide | Complete Adventurer | Complete Arcane | Complete Champion | Complete Divine | Complete Mage | Complete Psionic | Complete Warrior | Defenders of the Faith | Draconomicon: The Book of Dragons | Epic Level Handbook | Expanded Psionics Handbook | Manual of the Planes | Masters of the Wild | Oriental Adventures | Psionics Handbook | Savage Species | Spell Compendium | Stormwrack | Unearthed Arcana|