Complete Divine is a sourcebook for 3.5th-edition of Dungeons & Dragons® focusing on divine topics.
Legends tell of brave champions whose unwavering faith earned them the favor of the gods. Empowered by the might and magic of their deity, these devoted characters transcend the realm of mere heroes.This supplement for the D&D game provides everything you need to create divinely inspired characters of any class. Along with new base classes, prestige classes, feats, spells, magic items, and relics, Complete Divine also provides guidelines for incorporating religion -- from mysterious cults to powerful theocracies -- into your campaign.
- Chapter 1: The Devoted
- Chapter 2: Prestige Classes
- Chapter 3: Supplemental Rules
- Chapter 4: Magic Items
- Chapter 5: Deities
- Chapter 6: The Divine World
- Chapter 7: Domains and Spells
Complete Divine presents additional base classes, prestige classes, and feats. It also contains additional rules and character ideas based on belief and the afterlife, as well as a chapter on magic items based on the original D&D pantheon gods/goddesses. It replaces and expands upon Masters of the Wild and Defenders of the Faith.
- Designer: David Noonan
- Editor: Ross Watson
- Managing Editor: Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel
- Design Manager: Ed Stark
- Development Manager: Andrew Finch
- Director of RPG R&D: Bill Slavicsek
- Production Managers: Josh Fischer
- Image Technician: Bob Jordan
- Art Director: Dawn Murin
- Cover Artist: Henry Higginbotham
- Interior Artists: Kyle Anderson, Tom Baxa, Steven Belledin, Cris Dornaus, Wayne England, Jeremy Jarvis, Dennis Crabapple McClain, Raven Mimura, William O'Connor, Jim Pavelec, Wayne Reynolds, Scott Roller, Richard Sardinha, Ron Spencer, Arnie Swekel, Franz Vohwinkel
- Graphic Designer: Dawn Murin
- Cartographer: Todd Gamble
- Graphic Production Specialist: Angelika Lokotz
- Complete Divine Art Gallery. Wizards of the Coast. (2004-05-07). Archived from the original on 2015-09-10. Retrieved on 2021-10-31.
- Excerpts: Complete Divine (HTML). Excerpts Archive. Wizards of the Coast. (2004-05-02). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2021-10-31.
- David Noonan and Skip Williams (2004-05-22). More Divinity (Zipped PDF). Web Enhancement for Complete Divine. Wizards of the Coast. Archived from the original on 2016-08-16. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- Complete Divine Errata (Zipped PDF). Wizards of the Coast. (2004-09-10). Archived from the original on 2016-11-01. Retrieved on 2018-09-04.
- Product Spotlight: Complete Divine
- Dungeon Masters Guild product page
|3rd and 3.5 edition|
|Arms and Equipment Guide | Complete Adventurer | Complete Arcane | Complete Champion | Complete Divine | Complete Mage | Complete Psionic | Complete Warrior | Defenders of the Faith | Draconomicon | Epic Level Handbook | Expanded Psionics Handbook | Manual of the Planes | Masters of the Wild | Oriental Adventures | Psionics Handbook | Savage Species | Spell Compendium | Stormwrack | Unearthed Arcana|