The Cormyrean Swords of State were a collection of swords belonging to the monarchy of Cormyr.
- Mondar Bleth's greatsword at the founding of Cormyr, which was used ceremonially as of 1479 DR to crown new kings.
- A bronze short sword made for Azoun I but lost to an undersea elven kingdom in the sinking of Valasha's Bane in 389 DR, and then lost without a trace after the Spellplague.
- A longsword created by Amedahast for King Duar and, as of 1479 DR, was used to swear oaths at the Royal Court and to execute nobility.
- A short sword commissioned by Rhiigard I as a wedding gift but never used. Used ceremonially as of 1479 DR at royal weddings.
- A longsword discovered by Gantharla who used it in battle, but it was lost when she was slain.
- A bastard sword commissioned during Rhiiman's reign and used, as of 1479 DR, for oaths of fealty.