The Council of Elders was the government of the city of Everlund in the Silver Marches. It was a council of individuals in prominent positions charged with running the city. It was led by the First Elder, who was able to hold the position until challenged by another member.
- First Elder
- The Elder was chosen by the other elders to represent them.
- High Priest of Corellon Larethian
- The High Priest of Corellon Larethian was considered by most to be the leader of the elves in Everlund.
- Keeper of the Bridges
- High Captain
- Commander of the army of Everlund.
- High Sorcerer
- The most powerful of the mages.
- Master of Guilds
- Represented the merchants of Everlund.
- Speaker of the Town
- Elected from the citizens of Everlund to represent the commonfolk.
- High Captain Kayl Moorwalker, also the First Elder
- High Priest Yeshelné Amrallatha
- Keeper of Bridges Malvin Draga
- High Sorcerer Vaeril Rhuidhen
- Master of Guilds Borun Fendelben
- Speaker of the Town Sindyl Omoghael, who was in the middle of her second term.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|